Sunday, June 13, 2010


Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend and were able to get out and soak in some sunshine. Mine was fairly low-key and included a little work and a lot of TV and movie watching, but sometimes being a couch potato is okay, right?

Anyhow, I just spied this amazingly chic Soft French Lace Bag (literally made in France!) on Etsy and simply had to share it with you, stat. Isn't it sweet? I think it would be the perfect summer tote, just right for a busy weekend, an afternoon of shopping or a quick trip to the farmer's market. Seriously, I'm dreaming of it swinging from my own shoulder, because those stripes and lace detail are just too cute to resist!

Head on over to Becky's shop, TortillaGirl, to check out the rest of her fantastically feminine totes, plus clothing and accessories... and see if you can resist!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and talk soon,

7 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Ooh la la! Can't resist any of it... It's all so lovely and feminine and I want it all! (good thing I've got my credit card tucked safely away or I may have gone on a bit of a spree just now!)

Wow. What a fabulous etsy shop. Thanks for sharing!

Totally soaked up the sun this weekend. It was perfect, and made me think "Oh yeah, summer really is just about here!"

Yes, talk soon...
xoxo

alli/hooray said...

What a beautiful bag! I love the stripes.

Dionne said...

Ohmigoodness! I WANT that bag!!!

bethany said...

That little thing is obviously made of puffy clouds and dreams come true! Ack...the stripes, the details...SO in love with it! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Phoenix said...

That bag is so cute! I'd totally use it go shopping at the farmer's market :)

Helen said...

I love this -- how adorable!

wishful nals said...

such a pretty bag!