Friday, September 23, 2011

Hello, autumn.


Happy first day of autumn, lovelies! It still feels like summer here in Southern California, but there's been a couple days recently where, if the wind blew just right, I got the distinct sensation that fall is coming. I know that once we say goodbye to September, October will usher in the new season quickly. I'm looking forward to the cooler weather and the chance to pull my cozy sweaters, boots and scarves out of my closet. What else is on my fall loves list? Mugs of hot cocoa and Pumpkin Spice lattes, jack-o-lantern picking and carving, costumes and trick-or-treating... just to name a few. So here's to a fabulous fall filled with cold-weather adventures-- and finding someone to snuggle up against to keep us warm. :)






2 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Hurrah!

Happy first day of fall!

Amber said...

It WAS autumn here but all of a sudden in the last few days our temps have jumped back up into the 30's (90's in F) and it's ridiculous. I much prefer COOL weather!