Thursday, September 24, 2009

a quick note...

I know I haven't posted in a few days but I wanted to pop in real quick-- and I mean real quick-- to say that you may not hear much from me for the next few days. Why, you ask? Well, in just a few hours time I will be boarding a plane to Canada! Actually, I will be flying out of LAX to San Fran for a short layover before continuing on my journey to Victoria, British Columbia. One of my good friends from college, Brittany, is getting married this weekend and no matter what the distance (or cost), I wouldn't miss it for the world. I am so excited to see her since it has been far far too long!

I will be staying at the lovely Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites, which, not surprisingly, is right on the harbor in downtown Victoria.


To top it off, the wedding is taking place at a castle-- Hatley Castle. How romantic, right? Like I said, I am very excited!


Now I must rush off and finish getting ready. It is literally 4:45 in the morning and I have had no sleep but, yes, I still have a few things to pack. I hope I will be able to check in while I am away but if not, I hope you have a great weekend! 

Oh, and if you want to see the most adorable engagement photos ever (I admit, I might be a bit biased), click here.

I'm off!

6 comments:

Amber said...

OMG, your friends are SOOO cute! I love their engagement photos! I bet it will be a beautiful wedding!

Have SO MUCH FUN! I didn't get to spend much time in actual VICTORIA when I was there because my friend lives about 25 minutes outside of it, but we did get the chance to walk down by the harbour and it was so so so beautiful so make sure you spend some time walking around down there.

Have fun and take lots of pictures!!

rachel said...

Wow! You are going to have an amazing trip. Have a fabulous time & congrats to your friend!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Have fun!!! Can't wait to hear all about it! XO

Shoshanah said...

That sounds like it will be so much fun! I hope you have a blast!

Andhari said...

Have fun in Canada! Flying for a wedding always sounds so good, especially in the castle? Your friend has good taste.

bethany said...

Wedding + castle + beautiful couple = fabulous getaway :)

Their engagement photos really are some of the sweetest I've ever seen! Hope your weekend was incredible!