Thursday, April 29, 2010

So much loveliness out there...

Hello everyone! Just wanted to write a quick note to let you know that I updated my blogroll. I added a considerable number of lovely blogs to my list, many whose authors I consider friends, so I hope that if you're bored-- or even if you're not-- that you'll take a moment to check them out. You might find a new daily favorite!

There's so many blogs that I adore and so not enough time to read them all, but I do my best. And judging by the length of my blogroll, you can see it's a pretty big job to stay updated on them all! But I appreciate everyone who reads and comments on my posts-- the serious ones, the funny ones, the just plain pretty ones-- and I'm hoping to catch up and return the favor to all of you.

Till then, I hope you are having a wonderful Thursday! (Thursdays are always the best days because by mid-afternoon that week's paper is done and the weekend is almost here!) It's a warm, sunny day in Simi. The wind is blowing the palm tree fronds out my window and I'm listening to country music-- Rascal Flatts, to be specific-- as I type. Other than that, the apartment is quiet. The boy and the pup are out. Anything interesting or exciting going on in your neck of the woods?

Oh, and thanks for being here. :)

xo,


Gorgeous image seen on Daydream Lily the other day, by _cub

5 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Thank you for being there, too, Carissa! And for adding me to your blog roll. I'm honoured, and most definitely consider you a friend. I often think I wish I'd known you when you were up here in Victoria. I would have liked to take you to tea at one of my favourite tea and cake spots!

Right now I'm listening to my boys crash about with their dinky cars. We're waiting for some applesauce muffins to come out of the oven. Yum!

Analiese said...

Thank you so much for adding me to your blog roll! That means so much to me. I am really enjoying your blog and look forward to becoming blog friends. :-) Have a good weekend!

Heather Taylor said...

Thank you so much for adding me to your blog roll! It's such an honor to be up there with some seriously wonderful writers!

Andhari said...

YAYYY! I'm in your blog roll!*happy dance*

Unknown said...

Aww, this is so sweet! Thank you! My day has been made :)