Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wish list

Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa is almost here! Have you been naughty or nice? (Maybe a bit of both?)

Well, hopefully none of us will find coal in our stockings this Christmas. Here's a few items from my wish list that I'd be happy to find under the tree:


Some new makeup brushes would be much appreciated. Mine have seen better days. And these ones not only sparkle, they are antibacterial to boot. (This makeup lover wouldn't say no to a beauty box made just for junkies, either.)


Fragrance that smells as good as it looks. (Marc Jacobs Daisy may be my perennial favorite, but I'm willing to give Kate Spade's Twirl a whirl. Both are fruity and floral.)

 A hair treatment that would restore and replenish my dry locks, which are even more ravaged by the winter wind, would be quite useful. I've heard bloggers rave about Moroccanoil.


I'd love to light a candle on dark winter nights. This magnolia one would make my room smell like my grandma-- and I mean that in the best way possible. 


Since the kind of digital camera I want is a bit out of my price range (and probably Santa's), this adorable Diana would be a fun new way to capture memories and give them a dreamy perspective.


I would love to add a few more easy-breezy tops that look effortlessly chic to my wardrobe. This sheer midnight blue one and that olive green camp-style one would look good in my closet.


Add to that a flowy floral lace number you can dress up or down.


New clothes need new kicks. I've had my eye on a pair of new boots with buckle details for awhile (like these) and a girl always needs more cute flats (like these).


My jewelry box is overflowing but I'm always adding more jewels and baubles to my collection. I heart these nature-inspired, hippie chic pieces: a double leaf ring, a sparkling feather necklace, and safari-themed bangles.


 I've been using the same metallic, studded bag all year; it's time for a new model. This caramel-colored faux leather satchel would be perfect for every day.


And finally, because the New Year is almost here and I can't survive without a schedule, a 2011 agenda that is both cheery and functional is definitely in order.


There you have it. My wish list for Christmas. What I find under the tree Dec. 25 no one knows (except the jolly bearded man himself) but whatever it is, I know I will love it.

Your turn! What made your wish list this year? 



P.S. If you'd like to receive a Christmas card from yours truly, drop me a line with your address at carissanicole {at} gmail {dot} com by Thursday, Dec. 16. I'd love to add you to my list!

3 comments:

Dionne said...

OMG, I am totally getting those safari bangles for a friend. She'll love them!

And I love those boots and flats. And I recognized the flats as Ruche shoes instantly. LOVE that store! I've bought AT LEAST 20 outfits from them and also five pairs of shoes. Love them!

Amber said...

You've picked out so much cute stuff! I ADORE that orange bag!

linda said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog, Carissa. Always a pleasure to read your comments.

And what an awesome wish list! I really love that calendar in that planner you picked out. BTW, the Moroccocanoil? GREAT choice! It's amazing. I recently got a tiny bottle from my hair salon and it adds just the right amount of softness without being oily.