Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Who knew bath time could be so much fun?

And cute, for that matter.

Here's a few pics we snapped while giving Hazel her bath on Sunday: (Captions courtesy the love muffin herself)

Rub a dub dub, I just got outta the tub. Er, sink. I was a very good girl this time, not afraid at all!

Aw, ma, I hate this part!

No! I refuse to be cute as long as that blowy thing is pointed at me! Why can't I just run around like a crazy person to dry off?! I'll create my own wind!

Owie. Tangles hurt. I wanna bite that brush.

All done! Now I'm fluffy and cute and soft and I smell as sweet as I look. So, playtime now? Oh, and I think you owe me like 10 treats for every time you said the T-word to get me to look at the camera. A dog never forgets.

7 comments:

Shoshanah said...

I love that you used a hair dryer to dry of Hazel!

Amber (Girl with the red hair) said...

Hehehehe. SO cute as always!!

rachel said...

Aw, cutie.. she looks so soft and pretty!

trishiekoh said...

What a cutie...looking all nice and clean now!

Elizabeth Marie said...

SO cute!!!!!! I need to use a hair dryer on my Bella!

Andhari said...

Pretty Hazel! So cute!:)

Ashley said...

I love that last picture.