Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ruffles

I just checked my mail and imagine my delight when out I pulled Anthropologie's February catalog! Of course I immediately had to flip through the pages, which are filled with beautiful and whimsical pieces set against a circus backdrop that is just too much fun.

What are my favorites, you ask? Well, let me show you... and do take note of the ruffle theme. I'm a girly girl so these feminine frills speak to me. And they whisper, "spring is coming soon."



If I had $400 to blow, this look would be mine. I just love those sparkly shoulders! My favorite thing to wear is a pretty dress topped with a cardi. And this dress looks particularly cool and comfy-- perfect for the warmer weather to come.



Nothing's better than a sunshiney sweater to brighten your day... or your wardrobe! I love yellow. It is one of my favorite colors (my other is cerulean) and it just makes me happy!



This is just the most adorable wrap. I think it would be perfect for one of those days where you just don't know what to wear and stare endlessly into your closet... searching. Once my eyes land on this, the choice would be easy.



Don't you just want to dive into this bedding and never, ever get up?
I do.


If you like swooning over Anthropologie too, click here for the full catalog.

Happy browsing! (and tell me, what's your favorite?)

xo,

8 comments:

Andhari said...

Ruffles are still in trend this spring? Awesome :D I have a few pieces, good to know I can still add to the collection. That cardi is so cute.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Love these dresses with the sweaters + belts, such a cute look! I want one!

Katy Mary said...

I adore ruffles!! the grasslands dress is gorgeous!

Dionne said...

I can't pick ONE favorite! It's all too lovely. Gah! How gorgeous.

Unknown said...

So adore the days that the Anthro catalouge comes in the mail...a little piece of heaven :)

I, too, love cardis. Honestly, you can layer them over ANYTHING. It's amazing.

That first dress and light aqua cardi is definitely my favorite combo. :)

Phoenix said...

I love Anthropologie - and I end up keeping some of their catalogs for my inspiration boards bc they photograph everything beautifully :)

So inspiring - thanks for sharing this, Carissa!

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

I hadn't seen these yet! Love the circus theme. I could spend all day in Anthropologie :) xoxo

Nicki's Notebook said...

This is amazing - i love anything circus themed!!

And thank you so mcuh for my award last week! im very honoured!!

loving your blog! xx