Friday, May 6, 2011

In the mail: Made by Hank


This is on its way to me.

Isn’t beautiful?

I’ve coveted a Made by Hank pouch for quite some time now. But they always sell out so fast!

So when Etsy suggested this beauty to me on Sunday afternoon, I couldn’t resist. I fell in love with the happy, avocado-and-sea glass color combo (it reminds me of the color scheme in my college dorm room!) and snapped it up immediately.

Although it was an impulse buy, I know it will definitely be put to good use. I am becoming increasingly annoyed with the fact that I can never find my lip balm or glosses in the bottom of my abyss of a purse. I’m always fishing around, hopelessly searching for my Burt’s Bees tube, while driving-- one hand on the wheel, one hand in my bag. Not very safe and this spring-perfect pouch will solve that problem stat.

Anyone else made an impulse buy lately? Don't leave me hanging!



P.S. I am totally in love with the Philadelphia-based shop's roomier purses too. I am literally drooling over this navy and white ikat print crossbody bag as I type. Gorgeous!

6 comments:

Nicole Jeannette said...

SUUUUUUper cute! I may have to get one myself!

herecomesthesun said...

I love getting things in the mail, there's nothing like it! Your blog is lovely by the way x

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Ooh that's pretty!

My big impulse buy was from Etsy a few weeks ago... a rubber address stamp in the most beautiful font ever! I can't wait for it to arrive!

Helen said...

This is super cuuute!! The colors are very you. I have all of my tiny things in a pouch too - it's super helpful :)

As for impulse buy, I just snatched an adorable vintage ring today - no regrets!

a fashion blogger said...

oh my goodness. I need it!

check out my blog:
http://sharksandtoast.blogspot.com/

KANI said...

adorable! especially th swing tag as well, i love nicely packaged things!