Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shoulder envy


Shoulder envy, as in, I envy whoever has this on their shoulder!

The above image-- featuring the new Kristin Op Art Ikat Print Satchel and Kristin Ikat Large Wristlet-- popped up in my inbox today and I was instantly smitten. I just love ikat! It's fun to look at and fun to say. And we all know I love Coach, so it's a match made in purse heaven.

Not to mention, the soft colors are perfect for summer and will go with just about everything in my wardrobe. Now all I need to do is save up a couple hundred dollars.

But first, one more decision: hippie, satchel or hobo? I think I like the hobo shape best...


Just dreamy.

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

It's so cute! I think this would work for both day and night too. You should totally get it (or is it ridiculously expensive?) Either way... it's still adorable!

The Tiny Team said...

I WANT THAT! I love gray and yellow right now.

xo,
Amy