Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Uh oh...

I better hit the gym quick because I just bought this...


Man, I must have been feeling bold to buy a bikini! Too bad I couldn't purchase the model's body and her perfect golden tan to match.

Oh, well.

But I did pick up some yoga pants to help encourage my jiggly self to get on the treadmill.


But... I also bought this.


Just in case. :) Plus, it's pretty!

I can't believe summer is here! Schools are out, temperatures are creeping up ... and I'm having a shopping spree with my Victoria's Secret card! Haha.

Hope you're having a wonderful week~

4 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

What I wouldn't give to have a body like that! Imagine looking that amazing in gym clothes...

I can't believe it's mid-June! Where is this year going?!

Phoenix said...

This summer is FLYING by and I'm still totally white, EEEEEK!

If you're gonna be brave (and awesome) enough to buy a beautifully colored bikini, then I think you are already fit to wear it, my dear. :)

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Love that paisley cover up, so cute, I need one of those!

boby said...

A right pair of shoes is glamour woman's essential equipment. Appropriate shoe outfit, Office Professional 2007 shaped your perfect body, improve your workplace confidence, can let your grace is impeccable. Summarized here, the five basic principles of selection of shoes, namely comfort, Visio Professional 2010 choose color, material, cleaning and maintenance. Hope that these principles allow you to find favorite shoes. preferred Shoes of avoid by all means is the most bright-colored color became systemic places, neuter color (such as black, gray, cream-colored, brown, yellow) can match with most colors of clothing, always be the best partner for office worker.