Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Uh oh...

I better hit the gym quick because I just bought this...


Man, I must have been feeling bold to buy a bikini! Too bad I couldn't purchase the model's body and her perfect golden tan to match.

Oh, well.

But I did pick up some yoga pants to help encourage my jiggly self to get on the treadmill.


But... I also bought this.


Just in case. :) Plus, it's pretty!

I can't believe summer is here! Schools are out, temperatures are creeping up ... and I'm having a shopping spree with my Victoria's Secret card! Haha.

Hope you're having a wonderful week~

3 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

What I wouldn't give to have a body like that! Imagine looking that amazing in gym clothes...

I can't believe it's mid-June! Where is this year going?!

Phoenix said...

This summer is FLYING by and I'm still totally white, EEEEEK!

If you're gonna be brave (and awesome) enough to buy a beautifully colored bikini, then I think you are already fit to wear it, my dear. :)

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Love that paisley cover up, so cute, I need one of those!