Thursday, February 26, 2009

Comedy Hour



I almost died laughing watching this last night! Like Randy said, Nick Mitchell (aka, the outlandish Norman Gentle) gave the most entertaining performance anyone has ever seen on American Idol. For sure.

So do yourself a favor. Even if you don't like AmIdol, watch this. It is just that funny.

Now, I must say, while Nick/Norman has endeared himself to me by his crazy antics, disco ball-inspired shirt and red sweatband, I hope he does not go on as one of the final 12. (Sorry Norm!) Paula got it right when she said there are many other stages--predominantly in Los Angeles-- where his brand of entertainment would be better suited and undoubtedly welcomed with open arms. Idol just isn't one of them.

But rock on, Norman Gentle! Rock on.


P.S. Sorry for that annoying little yellow arrow in the video... just ignore it.

3 comments:

Andhari said...

LOL I almost feel bad for him. Almost, since he's the one registered himself, you know?

Shoshanah said...

I really like him too. Last night during his performance I told the boy he just HAD to watch.
Honestly, though I think he might wind up making it through tonight. We'll see...

The Porters said...

I loved it too!! He is hilarious!