Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cookies 'n' Idol

I heart warm-from-the-oven choco chip cookies and American Idol.


Too bad one of those makes me fat. Damn. But you know, after a long day at work, I think I can let a few extra calories and two hours (well, an hour and a half thanks to DVR) of reality TV slide... don't you?

P.S. I love Lil Rounds. Amazing voice. Charisma. Stage presence. Didn't look nervous one bit and she worked that stage like a pro. She has my vote forever!

P.S.S. I am eating Nestle Toll House Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies-- the break apart kind that are too easy for words. (If you really want to know, 3 minis is 160 calories and 8 grams of fat. And I just ate 3, promise!)

P.S.S.S. Ok, too many postscripts, but I have to say I love Danny Gokey, too! AmIdol "Michael Jackson" night is going well so far! And I am only 3 contestants in. I'll finish watching without doing 10 more P.S.'s, but tell me, who's your fave American Idol so far?



3 comments:

Andhari said...

I would love those cookies, preferably still warm and goeey and melt in mouth yumm!

Amber said...

Those cookies seriously have me drooling. Omg.

I usually don't start watching American Idol till it's down to the final 10 or whatever. My mom's obsessed with that show though, lol!

Shoshanah said...

I think Megan's probably my fav.