Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween (Again)

A few photos from last night:


We finally carved our pumpkins. This cutie is mine. Note to self, small pumpkins are harder to carve, not easier!


Then, I went to a party and had a good time with friends ("nerdy" Marielle, my bestie, and "Olympic Hack Sack team member" Jenessa)...


... and the boy, my wild-haired caddy.

Whatever you did, I hope you had a ghoulishly good time, too!






If you missed my "first" Halloween, click here to see my costume in all its glory.

3 comments:

Andhari said...

I love the pictures!:)

Petergaye S. Kisielewicz of Yahgie said...

Good job on the pumpkin carving. Love your Halloween outfit.

Amber said...

FUN!!! Love the pics, your pumpkin is so cute :-) I didn't carve a pumpkin this year and I was really sad about it! Haha