Tuesday, April 7, 2009

U + Me = Us*

Loving this hilarious word art by Craig Damrauer, the genius behind New Math. His "mathematical expressions" are simple but oh-so-true and oh-so-clever. I dare say this is 'rithmetic at its finest (and most applicable? Just kidding all you math whizzes). Below are just some of my fave "word problems."



*If you couldn't figure it out, the post title is my attempt at New Math, stolen from the 2000 faux boy band 2ge+her. "U + Me = Us (Calculus)" was the satirical pop group's "breakout hit," you could say. It's coming back to me now: "I know my calculus. It says you + me = us. Oh, yeah, sing it Chad, for me..." If you're in a need of a laugh this Tuesday afternoon, click here. Really, do it, you won't be sorry!

New Math first spotted on Design for Mankind

2 comments:

Shoshanah said...

I loved 2gether! I remember when the movie premiered, and they even had a tv show for 2 season or so!

Andhari said...

The last one is soooooo spot on :P

Happy = Unhappy - Un? Isn't that obvious? LMAO